GET MORE OUT OF YOUR CHARGER
Whilst all EV charging equipment installed by Future Fuel is fully tested for reliability and safety, a service & maintenance agreement can ensure that equipment is maintained in full working order for years to come.
With a large network of service engineers situated throughout the UK, Future is well placed to offer a timely response. Our engineers are specialists in electric vehicle charging and are trained in the latest technologies. Future Fuel uses only directly employed personnel and does not rely on sub-contractors to carry out its service and support offering.
Future Fuel’s experienced staff are able to assist in all types of service requirements. By utilising the latest vehicle tracking technology, our head office can ensure optimal use of resources whilst keeping customers informed of progress.
- Greatly reduced likelihood of equipment failure
- Prolonged equipment life
- Minimised equipment downtime
- Keep systems compliant
- Continued safety of residents & system users
Our service agreement includes the following:
- Our own engineers on call to attend to all maintenance concerns
- Priority response time targeted at less than 24 working hours
- 24hr charge point monitoring (With a back office management system)
- Annual preventative maintenance visit including mechanical and electrical safety checks
- Replacement of damaged equipment within 5 to 7 working days
- All labour costs for any breakdown failure, excluding any that cannot be attributed to normal use
Future Fuel products carry a full 24 month warranty against failure provided the equipment is correctly maintained, which our maintenance agreements will ensure. All agreements exclude consumables, accidental damage and damage caused by vandalism.