WE ARE FUTURE REGENERATION
The Property Refurbishment Revolution
Future Regeneration is about moving forward, creating an all-in-one service to meet the demands of your block. We can provide a fresh coat of paint to a full lobby refurb and everything in between. Not only that, we can complete any work that needs to be done whilst you’re in the residence, so there’s no need to worry about interruptions.
Our team of skilled decorators, builders, surveyors, will work with you to ensure we meet your exact specifications. From colours to style and design, our expertise will ensure we can see out your ideas with little fuss no matter what amount of work the job entails.
THE COMPLETE REGENERATION SOLUTION
Cyclical works are undertaken in cycles of 4-6 years in order to maintain the general appearance and condition of internal and external building
Our plastering team cover all aspects of plastering from patch repairs to specialist cornice and coving.
It’s amazing what a coat of paint can do. Our in-house decorating team offer a compete communal refresh to gold leaf painting.
We are always on hand to offer expert advice from a technical standpoint to simple colour recommendations
Our expert in house engineers carry out floor and wall restoration and installation
Is new flooring on your agenda? then our in-house flooring team offer all types of flooring restoration and installation.
Why Choose Future Regeneration
- Extended defect period
- Experienced, fully qualified & insured contractors
- ARMA partners
- Industry leader
- Independent supplier
- Block management specialist
- Ongoing support throughout your regeneration journey
- What do you need to know? The construction phase, like any major project, from beginning to end must be planned, managed, monitored and coordinated.
- The health and safety risks to everyone affected by the work (including members of the public) and the measures needed to control them.
- Prepare a phase plan (preferably a PDF) before the project begins. This must be regularly reviewed and revised.
- Health and safety must remain a top priority throughout the construction phase.
- Regular check-ins with staff in regards to their welfare, health and safety.
- Welfare facilities provided from the outset, maintained through the construction phase.
- Ensuring every staff member has the organisational capability and is able to carry out their work safely, without being detrimental to their health is paramount.
- Site-specific inductions are a must for all workers, along with any necessary training.
- Steps must be taken to ensure no unauthorised access to the site.
- Collaborate with your principal designer, discussing and sharing information applicable to the steps of the pre-construction phase.